Inter-Club Cruiser Challenge Race incorporating the Southend Town Cup & Inter-Club Cruiser Team Race - Saturday 4th September
Published 16:38 on 17 Aug 2022
On Sunday 4th September, we have the The Inter-Club Challenge Trophy Race incorporating the Southend Town Cup & Inter-Club Cruiser Team Race.
The race starts and finishes at the Leigh Buoy.
Due to the lack of water presently around the Leigh Buoy at Low Water, the Committee Boat moored to the South of the Leigh Buoy will be a mark of the course (see Sailing Instructions) but there will be a 10 Metre Exclusion Zone around the Committee Boat at all times.
Prizes: The following Trophies will be presented at the INTER-CLUB prize giving in the Autumn.
- Inter-Club Challenge Trophy to the overall winner on handicap.
- Southend-on-Sea Town Cup to the first Monohull on handicap
- Chairman's Cup to the winner of A Class. Monohulls with a TCFof 0.800 and above.
- Chamber of Trade Trophy to the winner of B Class Monohulls with a TCF of 0.799 and below.
- Centenary Bowl to the winner of M Class Multihulls.
The Team Race Trophy will be presented to the club with the best three performing boats with a maximum of only one Multihull to count for each club, so the more boats entered from your club the greater the club's chance of winning this prestigious trophy
The prizegiving will be at a local Yacht Club in the autumn.
The Sailing Instructions & Entry Form are attached there is no email entry for this race as an entry fee of £10 is required to accompany the Entry Form.
Can you please return completed entries by Thursday 1st. September.